Ask a Question
Research questions must be brief and fall within the coverage of the Frick Art Reference Library's collections. One request may be submitted per week. For more information, see Frick Art Reference Library.
- Include as much information as you know about your question.
- Indicate sources that you have already consulted.
- Fill in all required fields(*).
- A member of the Reference Staff will respond to your question within 15 business days.
- Responses will be sent to the e-mail address provided.
To send images, email firstname.lastname@example.org.