The Frick Collection Tote
The monogram for Henry Clay Frick (1849–1919) was designed for the main entrance to The Frick Collection by the architectural firm of John Russell Pope. The building that houses the Collection was designed as a private home by Thomas Hastings in 1912-13 and then transformed into a museum by Pope between 1932 and 1935. The decorative, classically inspired monogram was one of many painstaking details incorporated into Pope’s museum building that seamlessly evoked the original design of the house. The Frick Collection opened to the public in December 1935.
Canvas body, faux leather front panel
Inside zip pocket and two multifunctional pockets
Available in Gold or Burgundy