The Frick Collection Leather Tote
The monogram for Henry Clay Frick was designed for the main entrance to The Frick Collection by the architectural firm of John Russell Pope, who transformed Frick's private home into a museum between 1932 and 1935. The decorative, classically inspired monogram was one of many painstaking details incorporated into Pope's design, seamlessly evoking the original aesthetic of the mansion. The Frick Collection opened to the public in December 1935.
Gusset with rolled shoulder length handles
13 W x 17 H X 4 inches