Search the Archives | Finding Aids
Finding aids are guides to the collection housed in the Archives. Use the search box above to search across all the finding aids for names, subjects, places, or other keywords.
Browse Archival Holdings
Digital Archives Archives Transcription Archives Directory
Visit the Archives
Available by appointment
Archival materials may be used in the Reading Room of the Library by appointment. Researchers are required to register as readers at the Library and complete an Application for Access to the Archives.
Requirements for your visit
- Register as a Reader to the Frick Art Reference Library
- Complete Application for Access to the Archives. All readers must abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this application.
- Schedule your appointment. Contact email@example.com
For reprographic services please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application for Reproduction of Archival Materials for Study Purposes
- Application for Reproduction of Archival Materials for Publication
- Application for Reproduction of Archival Materials for Exhibition
The Archives' mission is to document, preserve, and make available historical records of The Frick Collection and Frick Art Reference Library, personal papers of the Frick family, and archival collections in the areas of art history, scholarship, and collecting. Its resources, programs, and initiatives support the work of the Collection and Library, as well as the wider research community.