Alert: September 2, 2021
General Admission to Frick Madison
Children under age 10 are not admitted.
|Thursday||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.*|
|Friday||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|MUSEUM ADMISSION TICKETS||PRICE|
|Visitors with disabilities||$17|
|College students (with I.D.)||$12|
|Youth (ages 10–17)||$12|
* Pay-what-you-wish admission is on Thursdays from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Frick Madison is open to the public and located at 945 Madison Avenue at 75th Street.
- Timed-entry tickets must be reserved in advance. Reservations encouraged for members.
- Children under age 10 are not admitted.
- New York City requires that all visitors show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination to enter museums. Upon entry to Frick Madison, you will need to provide identification and proof of vaccination, which may include the NYC COVID Safe App, Excelsior Pass, CDC vaccination card (or photo of card), NYC vaccination record, or an official record from within or outside the U.S. For more information, please visit nyc.gov/keytoNYC.
- Masks continue to be required at all times at Frick Madison.
- The coat check is closed until further notice. Visitors are not allowed to carry oversized items into the galleries.
- Discounted admission is available for people with a disability/disabilities, and free admission is extended to a care partner.
- Group visit reservations are not being accepted at this time. Group visits of any size are not permitted in the museum.
- Tickets may not be resold, exchanged, or transferred.
- Doors close at 5:30 p.m. Galleries begin to close at 5:45 p.m.
- Ticket questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests to rebook tickets must be received at least one day in advance of your reservation.
Members may reserve free tickets online and will enjoy a separate expedited process for entry. If you are having difficulty reserving tickets online, please refer to these step-by-step instructions.
Become a member today to enjoy exclusive access before the general public and this not-to-be-missed, thought-provoking, and engaging experience!
Library Reading Room
Use the collections of the Frick Art Reference Library in a new reading room at Frick Madison.