Welcome to The Frick Collection’s online press office, operated by the Communications & Marketing team. The materials and information on this page are intended for working journalists, who may submit requests for information, images, and interviews by contacting our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filming and Photography
At this time, we are not accepting any requests for filming and photo shoots. You may reach out to us with any questions and inquiries on future projects at email@example.com.
- Explore the galleries and permanent collection in the museum’s Virtual Tour.
- View the works of the permanent collection and listen to audio tours.
- Watch archived lecture videos in the Video Library.
- Access Frick Digital Collections for resources on the history of the Frick and on the study of art and art history.
- Dive into the Frick’s blog for more on the collection and history of the museum.
- Learn more about our renovation project.
- Enjoy more ways to connect to the Collection with the newly launched Frick app, available now through Bloomberg Connects.