The Frick Collection is closed. Please refer to this page for updates. »
Between 1566 and 1567, the priest Francesco degli Arbori oversaw the construction of a small private chapel on the island of Murano, in the Venetian Lagoon. To decorate it, he commissioned Paolo Veronese, one of the most sought-after artists in Venice. The two principal works from the building, recently restored, are the focus of the special exhibition and this lecture.