The Frick Collection is housed in the former residence of Henry Clay Frick (1849–1919), which was designed by Thomas Hastings and constructed in 1913–14. After Mrs. Frick's death in 1931, changes and additions to the building were made by the architect John Russell Pope, and in 1935 the Collection was opened to the public.
Please follow the links at the left for more specific information about hours, admission policies, audiovisual information, accessibility, contact information, and other visitor information.
The Frick Collection
1 East 70th Street (between Fifth and Madison Avenues)
New York, NY 10021
General e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org